A Culture of Caring
Become part of something bigger
Keller Williams Realty is a company that changes lives. The culture is as diverse as the countless ways in which associates and market centers commit themselves to finding and serving the higher purpose of business.
Keller Williams Capital believes that an Agent-centric and Community-centric environment, where everyone works to collaborate and improve, benefits our clients and our communities by raising the standard of excellence across our industry.
Charity is the heart of Keller Williams culture in action. Through charitable giving in the market centres and communities where Keller Williams associates live and work, we find and serve the higher purpose of business: the act of giving back.
Every May we have RED Day, a companywide tradition, where over 150,000 associates participate in a coordinated effort to give back with their local communities.
Real estate is a highly complex industry and without professional supervision and assistance, it can be quite easy to get lost. If you are planning to buy or sell your property, it is always important to find the right people to help you out. In the real estate industry, the best people to look for are real estate agents.
Real estate agents are professionals who are licensed to represent a buyer or a seller in a real estate transaction. Through the help of real estate agents, the process of buying or selling property can become much easier.
Every real estate agent has his own style of representing their clients. There are agents that are extroverted while there are also those who are laid back. They could be fun, cool and outgoing but these aren’t the qualities that make real estate agents successful.
The most important quality that a successful real estate agent should always have is passion. Real estate is difficult work and it takes passion to survive and achieve success. But besides passion, successful and reliable real estate agents also share a few habits and similarities.
- Successful real estate agents return calls and emails in warp speed. These agents are lightning-quick when it comes to responding to calls and emails. They are quick to make contact and quick to make a follow-up. They never get tired of talking over the phone and make their clients feel important. They are preachers and soldiers of the phone utilizing calls, texts and emails to their client’s advantage.
- Successful real estate agents are tech savvy. They are always up on the latest technology from smartphones to iPads and using them to their advantage.
- Successful real estate agents have an intimate relationship with neighborhoods. They are neighborhood experts that know everything about the neighborhood and can answer any question regarding it.
- Successful real estate agents know how to explain. When they meet a client, they would immediately explain the process, the strategies, challenges and a few events that may occur.
- Successful real estate agents have a great network. Good real estate agents have a good network but successful real estate agents have a network consisting of top-tier partners and acquaintances. They always seem to know the best people and the best websites. They have the best connection when it comes to finding properties or where to sell them.
If you are looking to buy or sell property, please reach out to one of our outstanding associates. You can search for an agent by first name, last name or the local office they are affiliated with.